In our pursuit of a clean and hygienic living environment, disinfectants have become a crucial part of our cleaning arsenal. Among the various options available in the market, Force of Nature Disinfectant has gained popularity for its natural and effective cleaning capabilities. In this comprehensive review, we will explore what Force of Nature Disinfectant is, how it works, its ingredients, and its impact on mold removal.
- What is Force of Nature Disinfectant?
- How does Force of Nature work?
- Impact on mold removal
- How to use Force of Nature
- Is it safe to use?
- What does it kill?
What is Force of Nature Disinfectant?
Force of Nature is a cleaning solution that harnesses the power of electrolyzed water to disinfect and deodorize surfaces. This innovative technology transforms simple household ingredients into a potent cleaning agent, providing a safe and eco-friendly alternative to traditional chemical-based disinfectants.
How does Force of Nature Disinfectant work?
At the heart of Force of Nature Disinfectant lies electrolyzed water, which is created by combining water, salt, and electricity. This process generates two powerful cleaning agents: hypochlorous acid (HOCl) and sodium hydroxide (NaOH). Hypochlorous acid is a natural, non-toxic disinfectant that is just as effective as bleach in killing germs, bacteria, viruses, and mold, while sodium hydroxide is a powerful degreaser.
When you activate the Force of Nature Disinfectant device, it uses an electrical charge to transform the ingredients into a powerful cleaning solution. This solution can be used to disinfect and clean various surfaces throughout your home, providing peace of mind for a healthier living environment.
Impact on mold removal
Force of Nature Disinfectant’s active ingredient, hypochlorous acid, has been proven to effectively kill mold on various surfaces.
Hypochlorous acid penetrates the mold’s cell walls, destroying the mold’s structure and preventing further growth. It is essential however, to first remove visible mold before using the disinfectant for optimal results.
Force of Nature’s natural and non-toxic composition makes it a safe and effective solution for mold removal, without the harmful fumes or residues often associated with traditional chemical-based cleaners.
How to use Force of Nature
Using Force of Nature Disinfectant is simple and straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use it effectively:
Prepare the Solution: Fill the Force of Nature device with tap water up to the designated fill line. Then add the pre-measured capsule of electrolyte solution to the water reservoir.
Activate the Solution: Secure the device’s lid tightly and press the power button to start the electrolyzing process. The device will create the cleaning solution, which includes hypochlorous acid and sodium hydroxide.
Wait for Activation: Allow the device to complete the electrolyzing process, which usually takes a few minutes. Once the solution is ready, the device will notify you.
Apply the Disinfectant: Spray or apply the Force of Nature Disinfectant directly onto the surfaces you want to clean and disinfect. Ensure that the solution covers the areas with stains, dirt, germs, or mold.
Allow Dwell Time: Allow the disinfectant to sit on the surfaces for the recommended dwell time. The dwell time may vary depending on the specific cleaning task and the types of pathogens you are targeting.
Wipe or Rinse: After the dwell time has elapsed, use a clean cloth or sponge to wipe away the dirt, grime, or mold. For heavily soiled or stained surfaces, gentle scrubbing may be required.
Rinse (if needed): Depending on the surface and the level of cleaning required, you may choose to rinse the surface with water after cleaning. In some cases, rinsing is not necessary.
Repeat (if needed): For stubborn stains or heavy soiling, you may need to repeat the cleaning process.
Store the Device: After use, empty any remaining solution from the device and clean it according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Store the device in a safe and dry location for future use.
It’s essential to use Force of Nature Disinfectant as directed and to follow any specific instructions provided by the manufacturer. Always use the disinfectant in well-ventilated areas and avoid direct contact with the eyes and skin. Additionally, keep the product out of reach of children and pets.
Is Force of Nature safe to use?
While Force of Nature is generally considered safe for use, some people may experience adverse reactions to it, especially if they have specific sensitivities or allergies to the ingredients. Adverse reactions are rare, but they can occur in individuals who are particularly sensitive to hypochlorous acid or other components of the product.
Some of the adverse reactions may include skin irritation, eye irritation, or respiratory discomfort if the disinfectant is used in an inadequately ventilated area. If any adverse reactions occur while using Force of Nature, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice if necessary.
It is essential to handle cleaning products responsibly and use them according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Always use it in a well-ventilated area, avoid direct contact with the eyes and skin, and keep the product out of reach of children and pets.
What does it kill?
Force of Nature can kill a wide range of germs, bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens. Some of the common microorganisms that Force of Nature Disinfectant can effectively kill include:
Bacteria: It can effectively kill various types of bacteria, including Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli (E. coli), Salmonella enterica, Streptococcus pyogenes, and many others.
Viruses: Force of Nature Disinfectant is effective against a variety of viruses, including Influenza A Virus (H1N1 and H3N2), Rhinovirus (common cold virus), Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Rotavirus, and more.
Mold and Mildew: The disinfectant’s hypochlorous acid can tackle mold and mildew on various surfaces, making it an effective mold remover.
In conclusion, Force of Nature Disinfectant is a natural and effective cleaning solution that harnesses the power of electrolyzed water. Its active ingredient, hypochlorous acid, efficiently kills mold and a wide range of germs, bacteria, and viruses. It offers a safe and eco-friendly option for maintaining a clean and hygienic living environment. However, as with any cleaning product, it’s important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and handle it responsibly.